Information collected directly from you:
- Form Submission. Your name, email, phone number, NPI number, profession, and other relevant information when you submit the form on our landing page.
- Mailing List. If you sign up for one of our mailing lists, we collect your email address and/or postal address. We use this information for our direct marketing purposes.
- Partner Promotion. If you provide personal information to us in response to a promotion sponsored by one of our business partners, we collect any personal information that you may choose to provide to us, such as name, contact information, or professional information. We may disclose your personal information to the third-party partner described in the promotion, and the third-party partner may use your personal information for their direct marketing purposes.
Information collected automatically:
- E–mail Interconnectivity. If you receive email from us, we may use tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases. We use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and for analytics purposes.
- Mobile Devices (such as Phones, Tablets, Connected TVs, Gaming Consoles, and Other Digital Media Streaming Devices). If you use or access any of our Services on a mobile device, we may collect information from your mobile device, such as device ID, hardware ID, IP Address, and other unique identifiers. We use this information for data analytics purposes and to optimize our services (for example, to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their devices).
- Location Data. When you use certain of our Services, we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Some features within our Services (such as location-based offers) may only function upon confirmation of your location, and therefore such features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data. The specificity of the location data may depend on several factors, including the device you are using and how you are connected to the Internet. If you enable location services for our Services, we may collect location data periodically as you use or leave open our Services. Depending on the platform you use to access our Services (e.g., Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android) you may be able to control whether location data is collected by adjusting your device settings.
- Cookies and Other Internet Technologies. We and our service providers operating on our behalf may automatically collect or receive certain information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of the Services through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts or other technology. The information we collect through the use of these technologies may include your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, click-activity, referring website, date/time of visit, and geolocation data (such as information that identifies the precise location of your mobile device when you agree to allow an app or Service to collect this). We use this information to make our Services operate efficiently, for analytics purposes, to optimize your user experience, to detect and prevent fraud, and to provide you with the ability to save your preferences such as login and preferred language. We may also use this information for the purpose of behavior-based advertising, so that we can provide more relevant and personalized digital advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising efforts.
- Cross-Device Tracking. We and our service providers may collect and store information about users’ interactions with unaffiliated websites and applications through the use of technologies that allow us to infer the presence of a common user or household behind multiple devices or browsers, for instance, and then link those browsers and devices into a device graph. We use this information to remember your preferences across devices, detect and prevent against fraud, optimize the Services for you, and provide personalized advertising to you.
- To identify you when you engage with us and our Services.
- To make our Services available to you and to fulfill our contractual obligations to you (such as completing orders that you place or delivering Services that you requested).
- To communicate with you about our Services (e.g., about your application or submission) or to respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To deliver marketing and promotional materials related to our Services in accordance with applicable laws, including information relating to our products, services, sales, marketing research or promotions.
- To provide you with personalized advertising on our Services based on your online activity. We use your personal information to show you relevant interest-based advertising, measure the effectiveness and reach of advertisements and services, verify delivery and track performance of an advertising campaign, and ensure that an ad is only delivered when a real person is visiting the site and that the same users don’t see the same ads too frequently.
- To monitor, improve, and conduct analytics on our Services and advertiser product offerings.
- For internal administrative purposes, such as safety and security of our Services, and to manage our user relationships.
- To detect security incidents, and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible misconduct.
- Affiliates and acquisitions. We may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share your personal information with that company using appropriate safeguards, including at the negotiation stage.
- Our business clients. When we collect and process information on behalf of our business clients, we share that information with those clients.
- Service providers. We share your information with service providers who help us operate our business and perform services on our behalf. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, assist or support our business operations and other administrative functions, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders. For example, we use Google Analytics to monitor the use of some of our Services. For further information about how Google may use data it collects through our Services you may click here. You also may choose to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to opt out of Google Analytics data collection.
- Audience measurement services. We may share your personal information with audience measurement companies that help us and other websites measure and understand the audiences that view our content.
- Aggregated and anonymous information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Advertising. We may share certain data with advertising platforms, such as The Trade Desk and Google and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat to allow us and third parties to target existing users and customers with highly relevant advertising campaigns. For the purposes of such campaigns, we may share a unique code (such as a hashed email address) with the applicable advertising platform to identify potentially relevant audiences for targeted advertising. We use services such as Google Ads’ Customer Match, LinkedIn Matched Audiences, LiveRamp, and Facebook Custom Audiences for these purposes.
- Other disclosures without your consent. We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
- Control: You may choose to opt out of interest-based advertising by visiting https://optout.networkadvertising.org/ or https://optout.aboutads.info/, or by setting your browser to restrict or delete cookies. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may also change your mind at any time by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Access and correction: If you need to access or correct any information we have about you, please contact us using the contact information below. We will endeavor to provide you with information about the personal information we have about you, and we will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
- Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
- Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
- Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out link provided in the communication.
To exercise any of your data privacy rights, you may contact us using the information provided below:
2 Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
Attn: Katon Direct – Privacy Officer
- Identifiers (such as name, postal address, online identifier, IP address, email address, or other similar identifiers)
- Customer records information (such as financial information)
- Commercial information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered)
- Internet or other similar network activity (such as browsing history, information on your interactions with our website, application or advertisements)
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information (such as current or past job history)
- Inferences (such as a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior, attitudes, or abilities)
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing sales, if any, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and disclosures for a business purpose, if any, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please contact us using one of the contact methods listed above. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.